While there are no qualifications necessary to be a content writer, it would definitely help to understand how content works. There is both art and science to content writing. More often than not, content writing is confused with creative writing.
“Show, don't tell” is a writing technique that allows the reader to experience expository details of the story through actions, sensory details, words, or the expression of characters' emotions, as opposed to through the author's own description of events.Nov 24, 2020
10 Steps for Creating Remarkable Website Content
- Identify your unique value proposition.
- Conduct a website content audit.
- Target each of your personas.
- Map content to the client lifecycle.
- Include the essential content.
- Write compelling web copy.
- Use the right language.
- Develop a content schedule.