Writing 1,500 words will take about 37.5 minutes for the average writer typing on a keyboard and 1.3 hours for handwriting.
Writing experts recommend paragraphs of no more than 150 words in three to eight sentences. Paragraphs should never be longer than 250 words. Vary the lengths of your paragraphs to make them more interesting. As with sentence length, if all paragraphs are the same size your writing will be choppy.
Otherwise, follow these tips, as they will make writing easier, so you get done faster.
- Carefully Choose a Topic.
- Turn Your Thesis into a Question.
- Jot Down Your Ideas.
- Put on Some Music.
- Write Less.
- Get Outside Help.
- Make Writing a Habit.
- Learn About Writing Tips.
How to Write High-Quality Papers and Essays More Quickly
- Understand the Assignment.
- Research with Ruthless Efficiency.
- Create a Flat Outline.
- Create the Perfect Writing Environment.
- Follow a Standard Structure.
- Focus On Quality Over Quantity.
- Draft and Edit Separately.
- Write the Conclusion and Introduction Last.
Here are some tips to go about your writing task:
- Don't procrastinate.
- Now is the time to sit and write the thoughts.
- Make up your mind and address the key points.
- Write with a free mind.
- Keep a check on the word count.
- Don't write anything irrelevant.
- Write all the paragraphs.
- Fill out the headings you have penned down above.
7 Steps On How To Write A Good Essay In An Hour
- Plan your time. Jumping into writing isn't always a good idea, and you may want to ask, why?
- Read extensively.
- Take notes.
- Write down a thesis statement.
- Create topic statements around your thesis.
- Write fast.
- Proofread and edit slow.
Of course, it is not hard to compose a paper in an hour. But it is actually hard to compose a good one that fast if you don't know effective writing techniques used by professionals. To become good in writing at college is quite easy. And that is exactly the perfect time to do that.May 25, 2018